We are very excited to be hosting the final webinar in a series on the U.S.-Australia alliance.
Joining us will be fantastic guests from the previous four webinars, including:
- Kellie Tranter, Chair of the People’s Inquiry exploring the costs and consequences of the U.S.-Alliance
- Greg Barns SC, the Inquiry panellist for the area of political (including democratic Rights)
- Associate Professor Jeannie Rea, the panellist for the area of unions and workers rights
- Dr. Chad Satterlee, the panellist for the area of economics
- Dr Vince Scappatura, the panellist for the area of foreign policy, defence and security
- Alison Broinowski, the panellist for the area of foreign policy
- Very Rev. Dr Peter Catt who is the panellist for the area of Social and Community
- Ian Lowe AO the panellist for the area of Environment and Climate Change
The webinar will be hosted by Michelle Pini the managing editor of Independent Australia.
We are excited to see you all there, if you have any questions please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org